Annual Innovation Scholarship Contest
To enter the scholarship contest, students should submit a creative entry via Tik Tok, Instagram, or YouTube (CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS) addressing one of the following topics:
- Explain a family, social, or school situation in which your leadership made the difference. What was accomplished?
- Why do you believe you deserve this scholarship & what impact will you make?
- What or who has been your biggest influence or inspiration?
- What does “Innovation” mean to you? Explain how you plan to use “Innovation” in the future to make an impact on the world through your career or academics.
- Tell us about a time that you had to be brave or stand up for what you believed in.
- Tell us about a contribution you’ve made in your community.
The contest is open to high school seniors, and students currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year undergraduate program at a college, university or technical school in Texas. We believe that getting an education is the best hope for young people to attain a rewarding career in the 21st century. We are proud to offer scholarship prizes to help further students’ education.
2022 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
2021 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
Herrman & Herrman encourages creativity and innovation. In our 2022 scholarship program, we want to recognize five innovative students who foster creativity in students.
2020 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
HOW TO ENTER
Submit a creative entry addressing the topic above via Tik Tok, Instagram, or YouTube, Attach all of the following items through the form submission below. For all other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Link to Video
- Which College You Seek To Attend
- City That You Live In Currently
- Digital Photo of Yourself to Use as a Headshot (jpg or png)
- Your full name and phone number
- Name of Current High School or College
2024 SCHOLARSHIP TIMELINE
A scholarship selection committee will choose six (6) scholarship winners in Texas. The winners will be chosen based on the originality and creativity of their submission. The more creative, the better!