Annual Innovation Scholarship Contest
Herrman & Herrman encourages creativity and innovation. In our 2020 scholarship program, we want to recognize six innovative students and two teachers who foster creativity in students.
To enter the scholarship contest, students should submit a creative entry in any format such as a video, poem, infographic, essay, piece of art, or song addressing the following topic:
Share a community service activity or project you participated in that positively changed your community, contributed to your growth, and/or affected your plans for the future.
The contest is open to high school juniors and seniors, and students currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year undergraduate program at a college, university or technical school in the United States only. We believe that getting an education is the best hope for young people to attain a rewarding career in the 21st century. We also know that inspiring teachers can change lives. We are proud to offer scholarship prizes to help further students’ education and recognize deserving teachers.
HOW TO ENTER
Submit a creative entry addressing the topic above and write an essay of 300 words nominating a favorite teacher who has inspired your creativity for a teacher prize. Attach all of the following items through the form submission below. For all other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative entry in one of the following formats (pdf, doc, jpg, png, mv4, avi wav, mp3)
- Teacher nomination of roughly 300 words (doc, docx, pdf)
- Digital photo of yourself to use as a headshot (jpg or png)
- Your full name, school and phone number
2020 SCHOLARSHIP TIMELINE
A scholarship selection committee will choose six (6) scholarship winners including three (3) Texas students and three (3) students from throughout the United States. The winners will be chosen based on the originality and creativity of their submission. The more creative, the better! The winners will receive payment for the respective amount with a check applied directly to their school.
Two $1,000 prizes will be awarded to two inspiring teachers nominated by the 1st place winners.
PRIZES FOR TEXAS STUDENTS
PRIZES FOR U.S. AT-LARGE STUDENTS
- $1,000 - to the teacher of the first place winner of Texas prizes
- $1,000 - to the teacher of the first place winner of U.S. at-large prizes
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2019 INNOVATION SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS !
- 1st Place - Tavianne Maultsby
- 2nd Place - Morgan Kisner
- 3rd Place - Meghan Bevan
- 1st Place - Jaivyance Gillard
- 2nd Place - Zachary A. Garcia-Moses
- 3rd Place - Elizabeth Galvan