Our Texas Tire Defective attorneys can help victims of tragedies caused by defective products such as defective tires.
A peaceful, leisurely drive can turn into chaos if a tire’s tread separates or the tire blows out by tire defect. Without warning, a car is careening out of control, putting both safety and lives at risk. At Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., we understand that not all car accidents are caused by the negligence of another driver. In many claims, we find tire defects led to tragedy.
Serious problems with the design and manufacturing of tires can take many forms. The only commonality is the serious injuries and deaths that can result from accidents caused by tire defects, including multi-piece wheel explosions and zipper failures. Product liability cases are complex, and proving liability can be challenging. However, our legal team combines over 100 years of experience in overcoming the obstacles on behalf of our clients.
At Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., we team with a network of industry experts who help us get to the facts. You focus on the physical injuries and personal fallout that has turned your life upside down. We get to the facts of your case and take important and proactive steps to put you on the road to recovery.
Tire Defects can Include:
- Old tires that look in good condition
- Separated Tread
- Not repairing a puncture in the tire properly
- Separation from the tread and steel belt
- Defects from the manufacturer
- Damaging the tire during a mounting process
- Blisters or Bulges meaning there is a weak spot
- Cracks or cuts on or in the sidewall
- Vehicle vibrating while you drive
- Tread that is worn out
Not only are the tire defects listed above serious, they often lead to a blowout causing a serious accident or severe injuries.
The types of accidents can be a result of Tire Defects:
- Losing Control of Vehicle – Losing control of a vehicle can be a multi vehicle crash or a singular, when a tire explodes or blow out unexpectantly the vehicle can ultimately swerve, skid, spin or rollover.
- Vehicle Roll Overs – A roll over accident is when a vehicle rolls on to its side or roof. Compared to any other vehicle crash, Rollover accidents have the highest fatality rate.
- Ran off the road – a tire blowing out or exploding can often lead to being ran off the road, When this happens you can end up on the opposite lane or ran off the road entirely
As of a result of these dangerous vehicle accidents caused by tire defects, The injuries sustained are just as severe.
These Injuries from a Tire Defect can Include:
- Damage to your back and spine
- Neck and whiplash injuries
- Chest injuries
- Internal Bleeding
- Broken Bones
- TBI – Traumatic Brain Injury
- CHI – Closed Head Injury
- Wrongful Death
Our attorneys strongly believe that manufacturers should be held accountable when their products cause preventable injuries. We are committed to pursuing the compensation you need to get back on your feet.
A product that has caused you harm likely has harmed others as well. Focusing attention on a defective product can prevent others in Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley from suffering similar injuries and make the community safer.
Speak with our Texas Tire defects lawyers today for a no obligation free consultation.
If you have questions about whether a defective product caused your injury, call us for a free initial consultation. Let our experienced attorneys review the specific facts of your accident and discuss your legal options. Then you can make a well-informed decision about how to proceed. At Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., we are committed to client satisfaction.
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries in a car accident caused by tire defects, call Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., first!
With over 100 years of combined experience among the legal team of Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., our Texas personal attorneys have successfully resolved over 20,000 cases. When representing injured Texas residents, we fight for justice against wrongdoing and aggressively pursue the best resolution to complex personal injury claims.
Start down the road to recovery by contacting us for a free initial consultation and case evaluation at our Corpus Christi office at 361-792-2358 or our McAllen office at 844-426-6000. Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., is a locally based law firm focused on holding negligent individuals and companies accountable for their wrongdoing. We are not a personal injury mill that advertises nationwide. We provide individualized advocacy in attending to all aspects of claims that involve. Our firm has offices in the following locations: Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi South Side, Brownsville, McAllen, San Antonio, Houston, and Ft. Worth , TX.
We remain by our clients’ side, handling all aspects of their claims and attending to all legal, medical and financial needs. That dedication is combined with experience, legal knowledge, and insight from a former insurance adjuster and several former insurance defense attorneys. Whether our clients are suffering from physical pain from an accident or the emotional grief of death, we treat clients with compassion. We put their mind at ease during difficult times by answering their questions concerning the length of their claim, medical bills, financial compensation and their overall need for a lawyer.
HOW HERRMAN & HERRMAN CAN HELP YOU
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you might be tempted to pursue an injury claim alone. You may believe that you cannot afford to hire a lawyer. Herrman & Herrman handles personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. A contingency fee allows injured people to have qualified legal representation without upfront costs. Our clients are not charged any legal fee unless our attorneys obtain compensation for the client through an insurance settlement or court award.
Insurance companies have extensive experience pressuring accident victims to accept low-ball settlement offers to limit the insurer’s liability. Don’t try to take on insurance companies alone. You will be at a disadvantage. Turn to a legal team with a long track record of successful verdicts and settlements in cases like yours.
The Texas personal injury lawyers at Herrman & Herrman have the knowledge and experience to review the facts of your case and offer an honest opinion about your legal rights and what your claim might be worth. If you have received a settlement offer, one of our Texas injury lawyers can evaluate it and help you determine whether it is fair compensation for your losses.
Our personal injury attorneys have experience negotiating with insurers and won’t back down when the other side tries tactics to avoid paying you a reasonable settlement. A Texas personal injury lawyer will seek the compensation you need to rebuild your life after the accident.
CONTACT HERRMAN AND HERRMAN IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF ACCIDENTS:
Our Texas personal injury lawyers help clients who have suffered injuries in various accidents.
We can help you if you have been harmed by the following:
- Car accidents – Our lawyers have extensive experience handling car accident cases. We will work to identify the party or parties at fault for the crash and build a case to demonstrate persuasively how the parties caused the accident and your injuries. We will seek fair and full compensation through a negotiated settlement or at trial if necessary.
- Truck accidents – Thousands of large commercial trucks travel the roads of Texas every single day. Unfortunately, careless truck drivers and trucking companies disregarding safety put innocent people at risk of serious injuries. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, let our experienced Texas personal injury lawyers stand up to the trucking companies and insurers on your behalf.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle riders often suffer grievous injuries in crashes caused by other motorists. Too many motorcycle accidents in Corpus Christi are caused by careless drivers who don’t look for motorcycle riders or violate their right of way. Our personal injury lawyers will work to cut through the bias and stigma against motorcycle riders. Our goal is to seek the financial compensation that you’ll need to recover from a serious motorcycle accident and injuries such as bone fractures, road rash, or traumatic brain injury.
- Product liability – Product manufacturers have a legal obligation to make products that are safe for their intended uses and to warn consumers of any risks that may come with the product. When products have design or manufacturing defects or undisclosed dangers, the product manufacturer may be legally responsible for injuries suffered by consumers. Our attorneys can help you evaluate whether you have a valid product liability claim.
- Brain injury – Brain injuries can leave accident victims with disabilities that leave them unable to work or perform many tasks of daily living. Seeking compensation for a brain injury in an accident often proves incredibly complex. The brain injury survivor may seek compensation for anticipated future medical care and the medical care already provided. Our personal injury lawyers can help you through the difficult recovery process following a brain injury and will fight to make sure you have the resources you need.
- Spinal injury – Spinal cord injuries could cost millions of dollars of care over the course of the victim’s lifetime, especially when those injuries result in partial or complete paralysis, such as paraplegia or quadriplegia. If you or your loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury, you deserve compassionate legal representation. Our attorney can help you determine whether you may be entitled to claim compensation for your injury and expenses related to living with the disability, such as making a home more accessible.
- Wrongful death – If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent or reckless actions of another party, your family deserves to seek accountability and compensation from those at fault for the wrongful death. Our caring and dedicated attorneys can help guide you and your family through this difficult and painful time and seek justice for your loved one.