Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Handles These Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
The motor vehicle attorneys at Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., focus on the following areas of practice regarding motor vehicle accidents:
- Car accidents — In a split second, your life can change when a negligent driver collides with your car. Take immediate action in contacting an attorney at Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C.
- Motorcycle accidents — Without the enclosure of a car or truck, motorcycle riders suffer serious and often permanent injuries in crashes. Many times, a driver will claim that he or she never saw the victim.
- Drunk driving accidents — Criminal penalties are not enough when a drunk driver crashes into your car, impacting your personal and professional life or taking the life of a loved one. Contact our Corpus Christi drunk driving accident attorney for such cases.
- Truck accidents — The trucking industry is governed by federal regulations regarding a driver’s time on the road and the number of breaks and the weight of the truck’s load. When those rules are ignored, people get hurt.
- Drowsy Truck Drivers — A truck driver who takes shortcuts to save time is a hazard on the road. Sleep deprivation can have dangerous and deadly consequences.
- Rules of truck drivers — Established federal rules are frequently violated to save time and generate more revenue for a trucking company. Those violations often lead to injuries.
- Commercial truck accidents — Trucks that deliver packages are often seen speeding throughout South Texas. A fast delivery does not excuse negligent driving that results in injury.
- Bicycle accidents — When a car strikes a bicycle, the bicyclist will likely emerge with serious and often life-threatening injuries. Our job is to find out how the accident occurred, employing a fact-based approach.
- Pedestrian accidents — A leisurely walk should not lead to tragedy. Yet, when a car or truck driver fails to notice a pedestrian, serious injury and death can occur.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist — The aggravation of a damaged car and painful injuries is only made worse when the accident was caused by the negligent actions of an uninsured or underinsured motorist. You can still recover damages from uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage.
- Dangerous roads and highways — Roads under construction can contain hidden dangers that result in catastrophic injuries.
Speak with our Corpus Christi vehicle accident attorney. Our vehicle accident law firm offers a no obligation free consultation.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Corpus Christi motor vehicle accident lawyer, please contact us at our Corpus Christi office at(361)792-2358 or our McAllen office at (956)622-4200.