SAN ANTONIO, TX – A number of guests were displaced following a fire at a hotel along Loop 1604 Wednesday night.
According to KENS, the fire broke out in a room at the Staybridge Suites at 800 N Loop 1604 W at about 11:45 p.m.
Firefighters made their way to the fourth floor where they found heavy smoke billowing out of a particular room. Luckily, the fire had already been extinguished by the water sprinklers before anyone was injured.
Fire investigators believe the incident was caused by a faulty microwave.