• Twitter icon
  • Facebook icon
  • Youtube icon
  • Instagram icon
  • Snapchat icon

San Antonio woman nearly escapes house fire

SAN ANTONIO, TX – A woman was able to escape a residential fire caused by a faulty electricity outlet early Monday morning.

The blaze was reported at about 3 a.m. at a residence along Edison Drive, according to KTSA.

Firefighters discovered flames shooting from the front of the home upon arrival. They were able to knock down the fire quickly before any serious damage could be done.

The woman was uninjured in the blaze. No other nearby homes were affected.

If you have been burned as there result of a residential fire in the San Antonio area, you could be entitled to financial compensation. The San Antonio burn injury attorneys with Herrman and Herrman will take on the insurance companies with the goal of securing the maximum amount in compensation for your medical bills and any other expenses incurred as a result. Contact us today to speak with an experienced attorney about your claim.