COMBS, TX – A Combs man is dead as the result of a raging house fire last Monday night.
According to the Valley Morning Star, the fire erupted in the home at 203 Holland St. around 11:15 p.m.
34-year-old Mark Anthony Silva, a local security guard, and father of four children died in the fire. Investigators believe the fire sparked at a heater or fireplace within the home.
The house was considered a total loss by the time fire crews extinguished the blaze.
If you have lost a loved one as the result of a tragic fire in the Rio Grande Valley, you have the right to seek compensation under the law. The McAllen burn injury attorneys with Herrman and Herrman can help you get the money you deserve for damaged property, funeral costs, loss of income, and other expenses. Contact our offices today to speak with a seasoned attorney about the details of your case.