Woman, dog die in Northwest Side apartment fire

SAN ANTONIO, TX – Fire officials in northwest San Antonio have reported a single fatality resulting from an Apartment fire Thursday morning.

According to LMT Online, firefighters arrived on the scene at the Star Club Apartment Homes within the 8800 block of Starcrest Drive shortly after 9 a.m. to discover the entire apartment engulfed in flames.

Rescue crews jumped into action breaking windows in an attempt to rescue the woman trapped inside. Unfortunately, by the time they reached the woman, she and her dog were found deceased in the home.

Information regarding what may have started the fire remains unknown as of Friday.

If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one due to an accidental fire in San Antonio, you could be entitled to reimbursement for medical bills, funeral costs, and other expenses. The San Antonio burn injury attorney with Herrman and Herrman stand ready to assist the victims of preventable fires and their families secure the money they deserve. Contact us today to set up a free consultation with a licensed personal injury attorney.

About the Author

LIVE CHAT