Product liability cases are complex and require the guidance of an attorney with experience, legal knowledge and dedication to fight for the best outcome. Combining those attributes with the knowledge of industry experts helps to maximize compensation for victims of negligence.
Specific areas of our practice include:
- Drug litigation — Pursuing legal action against drug companies is complex and requires experience, legal knowledge and resources. At Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., we possess all three.
- Defective drugs — An FDA-approved drug is not guaranteed to be safe. Side effects can be dangerous and deadly, specifically the ones that are not disclosed.
- Auto defects — When shortcuts are taken in the manufacturing of automobiles, defects are overlooked, creating dangerous and deadly conditions for unaware drivers.
- Air bag defects — Whether they fail to deploy or deploy with too much power, life-saving airbags can actually take lives.
- Defective seat belts — Problems with seat belts are usually not noticed until a collision occurs. Failure to restrain a passenger in a crash can have devastating and deadly consequences.
- Tire defects — A blowout on a Texas highway presents danger to not only the driver and any passengers, but also to other drivers sharing the road.
- Infant/Child Car Seat defects — A defective car seat can result in serious injury and death to an infant or child following a collision with a car or truck.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced product liability lawyer, please contact us at our Corpus Christi office at 361-693-5593 or our McAllen office at 956-622-4200.