Car accidents can cause a lot of emotions: fear, shock, embarrassment, anger, and sadness. The last thing you want to worry about is how to pay a lawyer in your San Antonio accident claim case. If you are seeking to file a car accident claim in San Antonio, it’s important to be aware of the lawyer’s fees for doing do. Lawyer’s fees to file a claim in an accident case may vary state to state, but there is a typical way that attorneys receive payment for these types of cases
When Should I Hire an Attorney?
You should hire a San Antonio personal injury lawyer or car accident attorney as soon as possible after your car accident. Of course, your health and safety comes first, so ensure that you prioritize tending to any injuries first thing. However, retaining an experienced attorney is vital if you want to fight for and win the compensation you deserve.
What Damages Can I Recover from a Legal Case?
If you want to recover damages from a car accident where you were not at fault, or even if you were not entirely at fault, you should speak with you San Antonio car accident attorney. They can help you determine which damages you are eligible to recover, including lost wages, medical expenses, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Do I Have to Pay if I Lose My Case?
Typically, no. A San Antonio personal injury lawyer will typically create an arrangement with their client if they have experienced a severe injury from a car accident. In those cases, the client will only pay after a successful verdict, with compensation for injuries, is won or a settlement is paid out.
Am I Still Eligible to Recover Damages if I Was Partially at Fault?
Yes. You can still recover damages or receive compensation in an amount that is proportionate to what a judge determines your culpability was. That means if you were 30 percent at fault, you would retain 30 percent of the compensation.
Contact Herrman & Herrman P.L.L.C. at 361.882.4357
Our firm is equipped with over 100 years of combined experience handling personal injury cases across Texas. Our outstanding record of favorable settlements and verdicts includes over 20,000 successfully resolved cases. Once we take on a case, we are relentless and you can rely on us to pursue full compensation for you.
- You can trust our attorneys to be compassionate and professional.
- We will fight hard to obtain a fair settlement for you.
- Our firm represents the injured and families who have lost a loved one due to the negligent acts of others.
- We serve as counsel in a range of injury cases – including car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents, premises liability cases, product liability cases, and medical malpractice claims.
- We have the ability to dispatch the Herrman & Herrman Accident Investigative Team to the crash scene to start an investigation and preserve critical evidence.