Chiropractic care has been around since the late 1800s. It was originally founded in 1895 by Daniel Palmer. Chiropractors use manual stimulation of the spine to heal the neck and back. Whether you are a professional athlete trying to stay in shape or have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, chiropractic care will greatly benefit you.
There are many benefits from seeing a chiropractor as they can heal all sorts of body ailments. Chiropractic care has been clinically proven to show results in helping heal:
- Low back pain- chiropractic care has the best results with lower back pain. Even those who do not like receiving adjustments admit that chiropractors biggest strength is helping those who struggle with lower back pain.
- Neck pain-neck pain due to whiplash and sports injuries can be helped by chiropractors. They can “pop” your neck and sometimes this adjustment can give a patient instant relief.
- Headaches-those who suffer from chronic headaches can benefit greatly by setting up regular appointments with a chiropractor to alleviate headaches.
- Radiculopathy- this is the tingling sensation that goes throughout the extremities when you have been injured. This may be due to a pinched nerve. Whatever the case may be, chiropractors can help with radiculopathy.
- Hypertension- Those who suffer from hypertension have experienced some relief from regularly scheduled chiropractic treatment.
- Shoulder pain- if your shoulder has been injured due to a car crash or a sports injury, chiropractic treatment has been proven to help.
- Leg pain-it is possible you are experiencing leg pain due to your body alignment. Chiropractors can help align your body and thus help with the leg pain as well as back.
- Scoliosis- chiropractors have been helping those who suffer from this disease for centuries now.
There are many benefits from seeing a chiropractor as they can heal all sorts of body ailments.
Personally, I have great respect for the field of chiropractic. My father was a chiropractor and treated me growing up as I played several sports. I’m not sure I would have stayed as healthy as I did without the therapy that I received. Many professional athletes have their own personal chiropractor who only works on them. Chiropractors are important to many who play a contact sport including but not limited to football, hockey, basketball, baseball, gymnastics, weight lifting, and boxing.
If you or someone you know has been involved in a car wreck please do not hesitate to contact our office at 361-882-4357 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.