If you are the parent of a child who has undergone a wrongful injury, you are likely, and rightfully, nervous, upset, and anguished. However, you should know that you can get the justice you deserve. Here is what you need to know about child injury claims in San Antonio.
Common Places Child Injuries Occur
The most common way that children are injured wrongfully or wrongfully killed in San Antonio is in car accidents. Aside from the road, children are often injured in the very places they are meant to feel safe, like playgrounds, schools, and even daycares or babysitting facilities. In these cases, child injuries may be the result of negligence on behalf of the adults or caretakers who have the responsibility to look out for them.
Depending on where your child was injured, it may also be a result of improper maintenance and inspection, such as rundown or rusty park equipment that was not inspected by parks staff.
Damages You Can Recover From a Child Injury Claim in San Antonio
If you have had a child injured wrongfully in San Antonio, you may be eligible to recover some damages. You may be eligible to win compensation for medical costs, lost wages from caring for your injured child, pain and suffering, and more.
Similar to personal injury claims made for adults, those made for children in San Antonio should include as much evidence as possible. You should also save all receipts for medical services and other costs incurred as a result of your child’s injury.
Find an Experienced Child Injury Lawyer in San Antonio
If you want to win back the damages your family is rightly entitled to, you need the help of an experienced personal injury and child injury attorney in San Antonio. A skilled San Antonio lawyer can help walk you through the details of this emotionally-charged case, and will fight on your behalf to ensure that you get the compensation and justice you deserve.
Contact Herrman & Herrman P.L.L.C. at 361.882.4357
Our firm is equipped with over 100 years of combined experience handling personal injury cases across Texas. Our outstanding record of favorable settlements and verdicts includes over 20,000 successfully resolved cases. Once we take on a case, we are relentless and you can rely on us to pursue full compensation for you.
- You can trust our attorneys to be compassionate and professional.
- We will fight hard to obtain a fair settlement for you.
- Our firm represents the injured and families who have lost a loved one due to the negligent acts of others.
- We serve as counsel in a range of injury cases – including car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents, premises liability cases, product liability cases, and medical malpractice claims.
- We have the ability to dispatch the Herrman & Herrman Accident Investigative Team to the crash scene to start an investigation and preserve critical evidence.