Our motorcycle accident attorneys are excited to announce a new giveaway!
Enter the contest to win the Full Sons of Speed VIP Race package!
The prizes include:
- Northern Tool $500 GC
- Competition Distributing $200 GC and Swag Pack
- Law Tigers Campsite with Amenities at Cackleberry
- White Knuckler Custom Sons of Speed Knife (Value $150)
- Zmax Product Lit including Oil, degreaser, and wax
- Jody Perewitz One-of-a-kind Sons of Speed hand-painted Yeti
- Cycle Source 1 Year Magazine subscription and swag pack
- Sons of Speed poster by Swamp Yankee Art signed by Billy Lane
- Sons of Speed Made in the USA Helmet from Kirsh signed by Billy Lane
- Buffalo Chip is kicking in a signed Buckcherry guitar
- Sons of Speed framed photo from Alex Ripa
Estimated total prize value, $3,000!
Want to see more motorcycle giveaways?
Sign up here for our monthly motorcycle email!
DO YOU NEED MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS?
Texas’ best motorcycle accident attorneys have you covered!
If you are in a motorcycle accident that results in a personal injury- no matter the severity—and you are not at fault, you may be eligible for compensation. If this may be your case, you should consult with a personal injury attorney with experience in motorcycle accidents so that you can better your chances of a payout in court.
OUR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS CAN HELP YOU
If a motorcyclist is injured in an accident due to the negligence of another driver, the motorcyclist can recover compensation for losses that result through a personal injury lawsuit. Compensable losses include property loss, medical expenses, lost wages, loss of future earning capacity, and pain and suffering.
Furthermore, if a loved one was killed in a motorcycle accident, family members may be able to recover damages in a wrongful death lawsuit. If you are a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident, do not hesitate to contact a Texas motorcycle accident attorney at Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., who will review the facts of your case and represent you through this difficult period.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Texas lawyer regarding a motorcycle accident injury or death, please contact us first!